The Benton Touchdown Club (BTC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established under the laws of the State of Arkansas and exists for the purpose of broadening the involvement of students, student families, and the Benton Public School District, through support for Benton High School and Junior High football activities. We work closely with the Athletic Director, Coaches, and Principals of each school represented and encourage encouraging parents and program fans to proactively engage in efforts to build our football program.
Our student athletes are special in many ways and we believe they deserve the very best that high school athletics can offer.
Our goals are to consistently:
- Support, promote, and maintain a high standard of integrity and good sportsmanship,
- Foster and promote good will and fraternal spirit among the BTC membership,
- Promote and encourage better attendance at football functions by expanding our fan base,
- Raise funds for the football programs through frequent organized fundraising activities and,
- Assist the Athletic Department by organizing volunteer services at football events.
Contributions to the BTC are tax deductible and all money raised by the club is to be used for the benefit of the Benton Public Schools football program.
The BTC has yearly membership dues, as determined by the Board of Directors on an annual basis, for regular active members. Dues shall be payable at the beginning of each school year and membership cycle will run from June 1st through May 31st of each year. Members joining the BTC in the middle of the school year will be required to pay the full dues membership at the time of joining the organization with a renewal due on June 1st of the following year.
Join the Benton Touchdown Club today!
Current Voting Board Members
Terry Benham, Rob, Pepper, John Penn, Matt Beck, Jim Gardner
Current Non-Voting Board Members
Sitting Coach – Brad Harris
President – Dio Vannucci
Vice President – John Penn
Chairman – Rob Pepper
Treasurer – Scott White
Recording Secretary – Matt Beck
Contact the Board by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org